Why I’m Retiring From Real Estate

Why I’m Retiring From Real Estate

I’m tired of the myriad vendors who want to pick my pocket: marketing “experts,” SEO services, companies who want to sell me worthless search terms, companies that want to sell me fancy websites or lead management systems, makers of promotional materials, purveyors of accurate phone lists, “coaches” who tell me I am a loser because I’m not already a millionaire but they can fix me for a mere $1,000 per month.
And I’m tired of brokers who smile and tell me that every transaction results in 2 paychecks, but they really pray I never do the math so see that below $2,000,000 of production, I’m better off working at Starbucks. Read more here
http://localrecordsoffice.co/im-retiring-real-estate/


Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Watch us on Youtube
Review us on Yelp
Watch on Vimeo
Talk to us on Disqus
Look for us on LinkedIn
Pin us on Pinterest
Tumble with is on Tumblr 
Watch us on Dailymotion
Find us on Wordpress

Comments