When Being a Real Estate Agent Becomes Dangerous – Local Records Office

LOCAL RECORDS OFFICE: This is my story and why working, as areal estate agent is a dangerous field . . . It was a typical day in the world of real estate. I was sitting at my desk when a potential buyer walked into my office. He was from out of town and looking to purchase a home in a prestigious neighborhood. He was dressed well, had a nice car, and spoke well. Basically, he presented a good first impression.
The buyer prospect went through all the motions of being a bona fide buyer. He completed the paperwork for the loan and did everything a serious buyer would do.
I ran a property search for him and we selected four houses to view. I was aware that all of the properties we scheduled for viewing happened to be vacant. That was the first alarm that went off in my head. Vacant homes are the perfect locations for criminals.
CONTINUE READING HERE
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/RecordsOffice
Like us on Facebook facebook.com/localrecordsoffice
Look for us on LinkedIn linkedin.com/in/localrecordsoffice
Pin us on Pinterest pinterest.com/localrecords/
Tumble with is on Tumblr localrecordsoffice.tumblr.com/
Watch us on Dailymotion dailymotion.com/local-records-office
Find us on Wordpress localrecordsoffices.wordpress.com/

Comments