5 Biggest Real Estate Marketing Mistakes (VIDEO)

 One of the biggest problems I see real estate investors and agents make online when they are marketing their business or their property is very simple, yet often overlooked. How do I know? Because my clients and coaching students do it all the time. Not everyone is doing this one simple mistake but a lot of people do. I bet you are curious as to what is it, right? Well, I’ll tell you.

1. Thinking the More Traffic the More Money

I must tell you that it might seem very obvious. But I bet that most people marketing their business on the Internet are not using it properly for several reasons. One reason is that they think that if they throw a bigger net in the “internet ocean” they’ll catch more fish, get more traffic and make a lot more money. That can be a good reason but it happens on a few bases and it happens to people who are already established online and have a big reach.

Continue reading here.

Comments