8 Ways to Use Social Media to Promote Your Real Estate Business

Social media is a great way to interact and get your idea and information out to people. I’ve been playing around on Twitter for a few months now and, while I’m not an addict like many people claim to be, I do think that it can be yet another useful tool in your marketing arsenal. I thought it would be interesting to browse the ‘net to see what others are saying about why you should join; there definitely seem to be some common themes, which I’ll try and share below.



Just so you know what I’m doing, I’m going to take ideas from various sources and expound on them with my own ideas: Here are the 8 reasons to start taking social media more seriously.

1. It Will Make You a Better Writer

Because of Twitter’s 140-character limit, you’re forced to write concisely. This requires increased thought and better use of the English language. I believe that it can help people in coming up with slogans and marketing copy, which also must be concise.

Continue reading here.



Comments