5 Things Real People Regret About Working in the Real Estate Business

 Working in the real estate business made me learn the in and outs of selling property, investing, and buying. Now that I think of how things were in real estate when I was getting started, I realized there were things that I could have done better. Had I done these things in the beginning, I’m 100% sure my house flipping would have progressed much faster. Hopefully, these tips will find people that are struggling with some of them and are not even aware of it.



1. Taking Too Long to Take Actions

Taking too long to get something started is something that a lot of people have trouble with. Not that I became an expert before I got started, but I think I could have progressed much faster had I dealt with the self-doubt and started taking action earlier. I continuously hear people talking about analysis paralysis and needing more information before they finally ‘take the plunge’.

We all just need to get one more course or learn about that other technique that we just heard about. Procrastination is putting things aside to work on them in the future. The problem with that is most people wait too long. If we could add another tool to our toolbox so that we could cover every conceivable situation, we’ll be good to go. 

Unfortunately, you will never be prepared to handle every situation. That’s just a fact of life. It’s time to face it. When I got started, I learned about the basics, which reminds me of the book title. Everything I really need to know, I learned in Kindergarten. Looking back, the basics were really all I used as I started taking action and putting myself out there, getting out of my comfort zone, growing, learning, finally making it happen.

Continue reading here.




Comments