How to Find And Rent Your First Apartment

 Finding an affordable apartment in Los Angeles County isn’t easy. The first problem I came across was the overly high rent prices. Los Angeles County is known for being one the most expensive cities in the United States and for high living costs right next to Carson City, San Tallahassee, Albany, and Harrisburg. When I was searching for an apartment I wasn’t looking for anything fancy, I just wanted something next to the freeway, parking space, and “if” possible a bedroom but a single was ok too.



Check the Parking Situation

This was my first obstacle. The first few places that I went to go look at had horrible parking, it was so bad that most tenants would have to park 4-5 blocks away, that’s almost a fourth of a mile. I would have known this was a problem when the first thing out of the manager’s mouth was “parking is really bad around here”. She wasn’t joking.


Continue reading here.







Comments